- Did you know that when rosemary and cedarwood essential oils are combined they create a smell that bugs can’t stand!
- Shea butter helps repel mosquitoes and other biting insects as they don't like the scent of it and it coats the skin with a nourishing layer causing the bugs to feel uncomfortable as they can't latch onto the skin. Its too slippery for them!
- Citronella is a famous mosquito repelling essential oil and it does that by masking the smell our bodies produce that attract insects in the first place.
- DEET- FREE
- Deters creepy crawlies and bitey insects
- Made from all-natural ingredients and essential oils
- Moisturises the skin whilst keeping the bugs at bay
- Safe for the whole family to use
- Easy to use push up 100% home compostable stick
- For small children or anyone with sensitive skin, test patch on skin
- Certified cruelty-free CFF
- Palm oil-free
- 100% compostable paper tube
- Zero Waste
Push up gently from the bottom of the tube.
Rub on ALL exposed skin that you don't want to be bitten. Apply as often as needed.
For small children or anyone with sensitive skin, test patch on skin.
Candelilla wax, shea butter, organic coconut oil, citronella, rosemary, cedar wood and manuka essential oils. That's it - 0% nasties
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients